Yesterday was day 3 of Dig In. I did the Back workout, which followed the same overall format as the other workouts, with two blocks of resistance and core exercises, each done for three sets. There is a cardio block after each resistance block, using modified versions of exercises from the Insanity workouts.
I found all of the core exercises much easier, even bicycle abs, which I have never been particularly good at. My form is getting better, and I can do them for longer. For bicycle abs, you do 24 total reps (12 per side) in each of the first two sets, followed by 100 total reps (50 per side) in the last set (with a built-in break after 50 reps). I could only do 80 in that last set, but a few months ago I might have done 25–30 total, so that is a pretty substantial improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment